Friday, March 15, 2013

Yeah, we're smitten.

Last week, Caitlin and I had the chance to meet one of our favorite cooks - Smitten Kitchen! Er, I mean, the lovely Deb Perelman.  We had the chance to listen to a delightful lecture and discussion by Deb, and then meet her in person to get our cookbooks signed.  After the countless hours we have spent bonding over delicious recipes, it was fun to have Deb be part of our Smitten Kitchen experience in person!  


Standing next to one of the best food bloggers in the universe reminded me of what a bad blogger I am.  Baaad blogger.  In a tiny defense, I did try to upload several recipes this evening, but experienced some technical difficulties.  I will be back soon, though!  Until then, have a fabulous St. Patrick's Day ~ slainte!

No comments:

Post a Comment